Cornerstone Church of England Primary School opened in September 2013 and currently has 130 pupils in 5 classes. The current plan is for the school to move in 2019 to become a 3 form entry primary school in a brand-new, purpose-built school on a 9 acre site.
Our children are highly engaged, keen to learn, enjoy all aspects of school life, are well-mannered and considerate of others. The staff team are positive and dedicated to the learning, growth and welfare of our pupils. Parents and governors are supportive and engaged with the school. You can see these positive partnerships through our Facebook page and on our website.
We currently have the following vacancies:
We are offering:
- The opportunity to grow professionally within a positive and supportive staff team
- The opportunity to lead the process of developing SEND provision with colleagues
- The flexibility of the equivalent of one day’s work a week, that can fit around a current part time post in another school
- In future years the potential to increase hours and responsibilities within a 3 form entry primary
Are you someone who:
- Is a high quality class teacher with SENDCo experience and qualifications?
- Is excited about the next stage of your career and would love to be part of something very special?
- Has the desire to embrace new opportunities to help develop an ‘Inspirational Learning Community’ as we grow as a school?
This post would be suitable for colleagues who have a SENDCo qualification and have recent experience of the role.
Please see the links below for the application pack:
Midday Supervisory Assistant
We are always looking for enthusiastic, passionate and caring people who enjoy working with children to join our dedicated team.
Ideal candidates will be confident and able to work with children with varying needs and work well in a team. They will also have a calm and caring approach.
Your main duty will be ensuring that lunchtime is a safe and happy experience for everyone by:
- Promoting independence, fair play and positive behaviour
- Supervising and helping the children whilst eating
- Organising and playing games or activities to help develop the children’s play
- Supporting the other Lunchtime Supervisors in enabling successful lunchtimes
- Administering basic first aid
Please contact Dawn Gadd in the school office (01489 660750) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.