The school’s leadership and the Governing Body set Strategic Development priorities each academic year. As part of this partnership, regular evaluations and reviews of progress are shared and discussed with staff and the Governing Body. This process is also supported by our Leadership and Learning Partner from the Hampshire Inspection and Advisory Team.
1: The quality of teaching in all classes is consistently good and increasingly outstanding. The principles and practices of the Teaching for Learning Policy are further embedded.
2: All learners in every class are challenged to achieve at least the End of Year Expectations, making sustained progress and developing depth of understanding.
3: Continue to develop the learning focused, progressive, creative, engaging and meaningful whole curriculum, supported by effective use Assessment Journeys.
4: Further develop Subject Leader roles and their impact.
5: SIAMS Action Plan.
6: New school redevelopment.
- Consistently good, with increasingly outstanding, quality of teaching, embedding the principles and practices of the Teaching for Learning policy.
- All learners are challenged to achieve high standards / end of year expectations, make sustained progress and develop depth of understanding, through higher expectations in line with the new National Curriculum.
- Continue to develop a learning focused, engaging and meaningful curriculum.
- Effective feedback (Feed Forward). Ensure the principles and practices of the Feedback policy are embedded.
- Continue to grow the culture of an Inspirational Learning Community.